Peddle Thorp & Walker now known as PTW Architects is an Australian architect firm with more than hundred years experience and multiple expansions around the world. Being impressed by PTW’s commitment to design excellence, collaboration, creativity and professional integrity, Wu International has decided to work with PTW to deliver this project in a timely and quality manner.During PTW’s more than a hundred year practice, It has delivered numerous remarkable projects and buildings, such as the Water Cubic national swimming centre for Beijing Olympic Game in year 2008, which won the Venice Biennale in 2004; the Octopus Hotel in Hai Nan Province, China; the Darling Island water front apartments in Sydney, Australia; and much more…
Rider Levett Bucknall is a leading independent firm providing its customers with the best property and construction advice available. RLB ensures this through its team of experts across the globe, with a passion for innovation. This means that it is focused on developing new services aimed at supporting its customers in every way that RLB can to enhance its customer’s business.
RLB possess a team over 2000 people in more than 80 offices across the Americas, Asia, EMEA and Oceania will ensure that every customer receives regular in-depth cost and market information on a regional and global basis to enable its customer to make the best decisions.
RLB’s clients are local, regional and worldwide. They include governments, developers, investors, occupiers and contractors in all sectors ranging from airports through to zoos. Particular strengths include commercial, hotels, tall buildings, retail, residential, theme parks, sporting stadiums and sustainable development.
Wu International Investments Pty Ltd is proud to have such a professional and highly successful partner joining the Chatswood project, and strongly believe that the final result is going to be an outstanding and remarkable one.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services defined by its spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence, and a shared sense of initiative, Colliers integrates the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of its partners.Colliers represents property investors, developers and occupiers in local and global markets. It is Colliers’ believe that delivery of great real estate services are just a beginning.
Colliers wants to accelerate the success of everyone with whom it comes in contact. It empowers its teams to partner with each client, truly listen to their unique business needs and design an integrated service offering.
Colliers’ goal is to make its clients’ property a competitive business advantage and ensures their entire ranges of property needs are met.Colliers is backed by the financial strength of FirstService Corp, a strong, diversified capital partner, allowing them to invest in major client resources. As a result, Colliers is consistently ranked by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals among The Global Outsourcing 100 top businesses and the World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors and is Australia’s most awarded property services company.
Colliers International is consistently recognised as a leader in the Australian property industry, not only through the delivery of outstanding results, but via high profile industry awards and accolades.
- 2010 Commercial Agency of the Year – Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- 2010 Award for Excellence in Delivery of Electronic Property Data – Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- 2010 Award for Corporate Support – Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- 2010 Commercial and Industrial Gold Award for Overall Excellence in Campaign Marketing – Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
- 2010 Agency of the Year – Dexus Excellence in Agency
- 2010 Industrial Transaction of the Year – Dexus Excellence in Agency
- 2010 Industrial Sales Agency of the Year Award – The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- 2010 CoreNet Service Partner of the Year
- 2010-2011 for Australia Post (CoreNet)
- 2010 Award for Sustainable Business Processes – Sydney Water Efficiency Awards
- 2010 Awards for Excellence in Innovation (K:NOW Widget)- Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA)
- 2010 Commercial Property Manager of the Year (Attilio Innamorati) – Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ)
- 2009 Award for Excellence in Project Marketing Residential – Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
- 2009 Award for Excellence in Delivery of Electronic Property Data – Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- 2009 Award for Excellence in Innovation – Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- 2009 Commercial Agency of the Year – Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA)
- 2009 Commercial Salesperson of the Year (Joseph Dean) – Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA)
Probuild is one of Australia’s largest and most successful construction companies, with an annual turnover of more than $2 billion and work in hand at around $3.5 billion.
Probuild provides an end-to-end service, encompassing all facets of project delivery, construction planning and management.
Probuild is a national leader in large residential projects, with 7,000 apartments now under construction. An impressive example of one of our current projects is Aurora Melbourne Central. This will be the CBD’s tallest residential building, with direct access to the underground City Loop.
Probuild is currently delivering some of Australia’s largest construction projects including residential building Victoria One, Eastland Shopping Centre in Melbourne and the upgraded Jupiters Casino entertainment complex on the Gold Coast.
Probuild is majority owned by WBHO, one of South Africa’s largest construction companies.
Quest Apartment Hotels
Quest Apartment Hotels is the largest and fastest growing apartment hotel operator in Australasia, with a network of 150 franchised properties across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
For over 25 years, Quest has provided convenient locations, reliable standards and flexible living conditions for extended stay corporate travellers among Australia’s top 500 companies.
Quest is now one of the top 15 apartment hotel providers in the world, and widely recognised as the market leader of apartment hotel accommodation in Australia.
Presmed Australia is one of the leading healthcare companies in Australia that specializes in the establishment and management of surgical day hospitals.
It is recognised as the “gold standard” in the industry for its commitment to:
- Operating centres of surgical excellence, with state of the art equipment and instrumentation.
- Support of surgeons utilising the facilities.
- Excellence in patient care, comfort and clinical outcomes, and
- Having an expert and professional team of dedicated staff experienced in day hospital nursing, administration and management.
Chatswood Private Hospital is also part of Presmed.